DOGS ONLY MEDICAL CENTER 614.939.9900
BEFORE YOU BRING THE PUPPY HOME
Purchase supplies needed (do not go overboard).
All of the supplies needed can be purchased at Kroger's, except some very large crates.
- Crate that dog will fit in as an adult (we recommend plastic).
- Pet shampoo (does not have to be for puppies).
- Food and water dishes, recommend stainless steel.
- Leash, a 6' leather leash is best (retractable leashes are unsafe).
- Stain remover/deodorizer.
Schedule a veterinary appointment
The pup should be examined within 72 hours of bringing home. It is best to know immediately if there are any problems or infections family members could get. Most puppies need booster vaccines and have worms.
At your puppy's appointment we will guide you on the tools you'll need to raise your puppy successfully.
"There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
Serving Gahanna, New Albany, Blacklick, Westerville, Bexley and surrounding communities.